Monday, October 11, 2010

Green Socks , Small Birds & Kitty Lipstick

While looking online for my dream pair of oxfords i came across this pic of beautiful hand knitted grass green socks.I wish i could knit. Green is a such a happy colour for me. If you find any like these ~ please let me know !
Oh by the way, I love the smell of fresh cut grass and did you know GAP makes a delicious grass perfume ?

This eyeshadow is from Jelly Pong Pong available through Urban Outfitters.
I love the birdcage packaging and the little bird that sits on the lid.

It reminds me of this sparkly bird trinket box made by the very talented and creative Lucy Belle from www.blogger.com/oliveandzipper

And speaking of cuteness my dear friend Dottie sent me this funny kitty lipstick
Funny how something like a kitty lipstick in the mail can make a gal smile. I am so blessed to have amazing friends around me.

6 comments:

  1. um, that kitty lipstick is KILLING ME! i need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those things are just adorable but i just love the kitty lipstick that is so darling,what a lovely friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want I could knit you the socks if you just find me the pattern of the ones you like

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bird topped eyeshadow but I don't see it on the site. How fab is the kitty lipstick !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't be able to use the kitty lipstick, its too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaaah i need that kitty lipstick.that is the cutest thing i have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete