Thursday, October 29, 2009

The PURRFECT Red Lipstick





I have been on a long quest ,spanning 2 decades, searching for the perfect red lipstick,and I think i may have found it. I cannot narrow it down to which shade i like better.
I bought 2 shades of the Illamasqua lippies. Box & Maneater, they are both AMAZING !!!
I will never buy another MAC lipstick again, the only down side to these is that Sephora in Nashville doesn't stock this brand, so i pretty much had to google swatches and go off what other people said, I was not disappointed.
They are not too drying, are pigment loaded and stay on for ever. I just wish i could see the whole range in person, maybe an Illamasqua road trip should be planned ???
I have decided that Maneater is my new "day" red and Box my "night" red and sadly Sephora doesn't stock any of the Illamasqua lip pencils. Seems they are only available in Europe. I really want to try the Illamasqua foundation too, just another reason for the road trip !

1 comment:

  1. mmmm, illamasqua is deeevine! now i want tramp and encounter. maybe for the next sephora friends and family *wink* or a celebration if we are outstanding to our November No-Spender Bender. Or we buy them for each other for xmas! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete